Jobs in Canada for Foreigners Without Experience, Urgent Jobs in Canada for Foreigners
Jobs in Canada for Foreigners Without Experience, Urgent Jobs in Canada for Foreigners, Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights, and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Customer Service Intern
All candidates must complete Cargill’s online application prior to interviewing. Below you will find a link that will direct you to complete the application for this position.
To be considered for employment with Cargill, you must apply online and complete the entire application process, along with an e-signature. Please complete your application as soon as possible.
Please note, that applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis with the possibility of filling the role before the application deadline. Please submit your application as soon as possible, so it may be reviewed to be considered for the position.
Gain real experience. Learn from the best. See how your work matters.
Our internships are designed to prepare you for your career journey, not a final destination. When you join our team, you are welcomed into a community committed to providing you with a safe environment to learn, grow and cultivate your skills.
With our expansive learning resources, our well-respected leaders, and our carefully curated development courses, you will be equipped to confidently solve tomorrow’s global issues.
And, truthfully, our future relies on you. Your innovative minds, your intentional collaboration, and your sincere desire to nourish the world. Your work may be local, but at Cargill, your impact will be global. Join our community to cultivate your curiosity, develop meaningful relationships and propel your career.
As a Customer Service Intern/Co-op, you will work closely with your manager and team, participating in one-on-one, on-the-job training.
This position is developmental in nature and provides a great learning opportunity if you’re looking for a progressive challenge. In addition to business support, you will have working relationships with various members of the CASC North America country locations.
|Post Name||Customer Service Intern|
|Expected Salary||CAD 18 To CAD 20 Per Hour|
|Address||Winnipeg, MB, Canada R3C 4C5|
The Following Tasks
- Recording transactions of dealer transfers for processing
- Maintenance activities for dealer accounts
- Communicating with Dealers on account inquiries.
- Correctly handling contract administration
- Editing and canceling grain contracts
- Processing invoices for consulting services
- Processing customer grain deliveries & settlements
- With comprehensive learning resources at your disposal, you can take your learning in any direction.
- As employees, interns receive access to volunteer and community outreach opportunities.
- Throughout the internship, interns and co-ops are invited to participate in events that will give exposure to leadership, provide development opportunities, and offer the ability to network with cross-functional interns/co-ops across Canada.
- Internships are paid and are at least 16 weeks in duration.
- Interns are paid hourly for time worked.
- Interns are responsible for transportation to and from work.
- Interns who demonstrate outstanding performance and a curiosity to learn more may be offered an internship, co-op, or full-time position to return the following year.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
Eligible Programs And Incentives Include
No matter who you are or where you are, we have the resources to meet your needs. As an intern, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to support you and help you thrive.
- Mental Health and Wellbeing program
- Digital Learning Library
- Housing assistance and relocation reimbursement are offered to those who qualify (based on mileage).
Your development is our priority. With our outstanding global network, you will establish relationships, acquire mentors, and build your professional contacts.
Our program encourages and orchestrates networking opportunities that will benefit you now and in your future career. During the internship, you will also receive consistent support from the university recruiting staff, mentors, colleagues, and your supervisor.
Our Vibrant Community
At Cargill, you will be a part of our vibrant global community with a culture that celebrates diversity. This is a reflection of the clients we serve and generates an intellectually diverse set of employees.
Business Resource Groups (BRGs) help us embrace our diversity, make our culture more inclusive and enhance our employees’ outstanding talents and perspectives to benefit our organization and employees.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited program graduating
- Must be legally entitled to work for Cargill in Canada
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Able to complete a 16-week internship in the summer
- Must possess a high degree of initiative and resourcefulness in completing work with limited guidance
Cargill is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing accommodation to our job applicants with disabilities.