RAM Iron & Metal Inc.
Are you a motivated self-starter that works well contributing to high-performing teams and enjoys a dynamic work environment? RAM needs you to help build a sustainable future in recycling management while doing your part to protect the environment and our neighborhoods.
Now that you know about us, we want to know more about you! We are looking for someone who can:
- Repair and fix heavy machinery and equipment.
- Fabricate and build various one-off projects as required.
- Welding duties, both arc welding (SMAW), MIG welding (GMAW) & Tig welding (GTAW).
- Torch-cutting duties (using propane/oxygen set-up).
- Ensure that structures, equipment, and machinery are repaired to proper working condition.
- Regular maintenance checks.
- Perform Lockout.
- General housekeeping of work area.
- Dispose of material properly.
- Perform a daily inspection of the work area and tools.
We Think It Would Be Awesome If You Have
- Five (5) years of fabricating/welding experience.
- Knowledge of hydraulics systems.
- Knowledge of electrical DC voltage.
- Good manual dexterity and mechanical aptitude
- Experience working outdoors is preferred.
- Certified Millwright/Red Seal would be an asset.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.