Handler – Warehouse PM shift – 10-25 hrs/wk
If you want to be a team member on our PM Warehouse, working between 10 – 25 hours a week from 15:30 – 20:30, you can apply here and get in line for the next vacancy. Please indicate how many days a week you want to work.
You will be part of an experienced team that contributes to our service quality, by ensuring good data quality, correct scanning, correct sorting, and on-time delivery.
- Loading trailers and ULDs (Flight containers)
- Scanning and sorting consignments going out to the world.
- Comply with FedEx quality and safety procedures and processes
- Ad Hoc warehouse tasks and preparing the warehouse for the next shift
- The truck certificate will be preferred
- Danish and English Language skills
- Warehouse experience will be an advantage.
- Experience with scanners is an advantage.
- A Team player
- Thrive in a busy environment
- Engaged and focused on quality
- High energy
- Good health/physic
- Meeting stability
An acceptable criminal record is required, we will request via e-books if you will be hired.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.