Labatt Breweries of Canada
Warehouse (Forklift) Operator
- Operation of machines, e.g. forklifts, palletizers (2), stretch wrappers (2), power floor sweeper, pallet splitter & baler.
- Relief for machine operators and daily breaks.
- Preparing bills of loading in SAP or other supply chain computer program.
- Responsible for all HACCP and EH&S procedures in the department which includes but is not limited to trailer inspections, forklift inspections, and cleaning.
- Receiving of incoming materials, completing documentation, and general knowledge of chemical containment area.
- Recording of palletizer breaks.
- Grade 12 education or equivalent. Post-secondary education is considered an asset.
- High energy, strong teamwork and ability to learn.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Exceptional work, discipline and attendance record.
- Ability to follow health and safety rules and procedures.
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively with co-workers.
- Comfortable with morning or afternoon shifts.
- Fork-lift experience, at least 1 year preferred.
- Comfortable wearing/ using safety equipment at all times.
- Willingness to learn supply chain-related computer programs.
- Experience with WMS (Warehouse Management System) is considered an asset.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.