A+ Buffet Sushi & Bar Ltd.
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: Will train
- Prepare and serve specialty food at customers’ tables
- Present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques or room billings
- Describe menu items including daily specials for customers
- Advise on menu selections
- Greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverages
- Serve food and beverages
- Take orders and relay them to kitchen and bar staff
- Client focus
- Team player
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 40 hours per week
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.