Fundraising & Resource Mobilization Advisor (E-Volunteer)
As a volunteer, you will work closely with the project team for funding strategy development and deployment. In addition, you will support the team in responding to calls via proposal writing and developing unsolicited proposals to funders. You will support fundraising ideas and strategies.
Ask them to apply: Apply today to make a difference!
As an e-volunteer, you will:
- Develop a funding strategy and create a portfolio of funders.
- Work with the program development team to develop three unsolicited proposals.
- Work with the program team to develop two fundraising activities/ideas/events.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant areas (Social Sciences, International Development).
- Relevant certificates/diplomas in Resource Mobilization/Fundraising.
- At least 2 years of experience working on resource mobilization-related/fundraising projects.
- Experience writing multiple proposals and understanding funders’ requirements.
- Excellent oral and writing skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.