Bunzl Cleaning & Hygiene Supplies
Bunzl Cleaning & Hygiene Supplies is the UK’s leading supplier of janitorial, cleaning, and hygiene products.
As part of Bunzl plc, one of the fastest-growing international distribution and outsourcing groups, we’re able to provide our customers with the most cost-effective and competitively priced solutions for their cleaning and hygiene needs, in addition to the very best in customer service.
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays), increasing to 33 days after 5 years’ service, with an option of buying up to 5 days extra per year.
- Company sick pay.
- Bunzl Save as you Earn Sharesave Scheme.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay.
- Comprehensive Learning and Development.
- Bunzl Personal Pension Plan.
- Personal benefits for Theme park discounts, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work schemes, Gym membership discounts, Cinema discounts, etc.
Provide a professional and efficient delivery service in accordance with relevant legislation, company EHS, and quality policies.
- Ensure that the Company vehicle allocated is maintained in a roadworthy and clean condition, documenting appropriate checks and reporting any faults immediately.
- Assist in loading assembled orders onto vehicle ensuring that the payload is within the limits for the vehicle and that the permissible axle weights are not exceeded and that goods are safely loaded for transportation and delivery.
- Ensure all scheduled deliveries are completed on time, in full on a daily basis, utilising the relevant route planning tools.
- Deliver to customers as directed and assist with unloading and taking to final delivery point as requested. Report any problems with delivery sites.
- Ensure that all POD paperwork is correct and authorized, and all cash payments are collected and accounted for at the Branch.
Enthusiastic and highly driven individual
If you’re ready to work in a team environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today!
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.