Van Driver Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
Join our team of Delivery Drivers in AAH and help us deliver essential medical and pharmaceutical orders to our customers and patients. Be part of a team that really makes a difference and feel valued for the work you do!
Permanent Contract – immediate start available.
Full Time 45.75 hours per week, 5 days per week. 06:00 to 18:00 (shift start and finish times may vary) and Saturday mornings when required.
£10.78 per hour (£12.20 for weekends) plus benefits including:
- 28 days holiday rising to a maximum of 33 days.
- Company Sick Pay.
- Pension Scheme.
- Long Service Awards.
- Death in Service.
- Discounted Shopping Platform.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- A full range of development opportunities including apprenticeships, on the job training and management qualifications, including our step into management programme, regional or even Head office roles- the opportunities are endless
- Onsite parking with excellent working conditions and transport links. (Check out the map to find our exact location).
Why you’ll love working here:
As one of our delivery drivers, you will have a busy and active role which will include:
- Acting as the face of our business, representing AAH to our customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Ensuring our customers receive their orders on time and in excellent condition.
- Be accountable for completing all the paperwork associated with each delivery, return or collection including using electronic tracking scanners.
- Maintain the safety and security of our stock whilst in transit.
- Work as part of a team to continuously improve the way we work.
- We prioritize health and safety and are continually looking at how we can be the best place to work for all our colleagues. Your feedback is how we will continue to grow.
Our team members are what make us who we are, we are looking for enthusiastic people who are committed to doing their best to get the job done.
Basic Qualifications & Skills required:
- A full and valid driving license is essential.
- Experience of dealing with customers face to face would be advantageous.
- Ability to work efficiently and methodically.
- Attention to detail and ability to use basic maths and literacy skills.
- Must be able to understand and adhere to all safety requirements.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Truly committed to customer and patient services.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.