Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls
School Accountant at Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls
School Accountant duties include:
- Other duties of an appropriate level and nature may also be required, as directed by the Head of the School.
- She /he has to maintain financial reports, records, and general ledgers; prepare and analyze budgets; and perform general bookkeeping.
- Responsible for billing activities, such as accounts payable and accounts receivable, and recovery is vital.
- The School Accountant is responsible for administering payroll and pension-related functions.
- Assisting Advising on compliance with legislation and guidance, for example, FCT-IRS, FIRS, PENCOM, etc
- Monitor income and expenditure in relation to the school’s budget, and produce monthly and weekly reports for the Director.
- Keep all school accounts and prepare income and expenditure reports in accordance with the financial regulations and shall prepare accounts for submission to the school’s auditors.
- Maintain and oversee all bank accounts including the school’s debit card/s, completing monthly reconciliations and reporting banking errors to her/his line manager.
- Be responsible for all elements of cash handling including collections and disbursements, banking and security, fundraising, and school trips.
- Be responsible for the completion of the school’s payroll, ensuring all forms including timesheets, new starter/leaver/variation forms, and annual returns are submitted within the required deadlines.
- Be responsible for the placement of orders ensuring they are processed through the school’s computerized finance accounting.
- In conjunction with the nominated staff members, scrutinize and attend to the payment of all invoices and statements of account.
- Carry out and keep analyses of costs and other statistical information.
- Coordinate and maintain a list of approved contractors and suppliers to ensure the best value.
- Advise the Directors and its committees as required.
- Ensure that all administrative duties, checks, documentation, reports, and returns (internal and external) are completed accurately and submitted within the required deadlines.
- Collate information, and statistics and prepare reports as required by her/his line manager and the Director
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
- An accountant with demonstrated experience in customer service account management is very pivotal to the job function.
- Self-confident, Mature, and well-dressed.
- Chartered Account is a plus.
- Knowledge of all accounting software i.e. SAGE50.
- Ability to evaluate, analyze and take critical decisions.
- The position also requires administrative and supervisory functions.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.