Makarios Consulting Services
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing product services including installation, maintenance, troubleshooting for electrical, mechanical, and equipment and systems, and repairs of such.
- Minimum Qualification: Others.
- Experience Level: Entry level.
- Experience Length:2 years.
- Read, analyze and interpret blueprints, technical procedures, schematics, and drawings and effectively present information and respond to questions from co-workers and supervisors.
- Perform inspections and scheduled preventive maintenance on equipment and critical infrastructure of AC electrical systems.
- Prepare electrical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Repairing electrical systems and equipment by diagnosing malfunctioning apparatus such as transformers, motors, lighting fixtures, and faulty wiring.
- Performs unit failure analysis.
- Develop parts list for client’s orders and orders required parts for repair work, unit testing, and unit painting.
- Assists power product personnel in the unit build-up, assembling and disassembling.
- Delivers, Installs, and Repairs equipment.
- 2-3 experience in repair experience and servicing customers.
- Mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic aptitude, and knowledge.
- Blueprint reading capability.
- Knowledge of a wide range of troubleshooting, testing, and rebuilding of engines, and electrical and mechanical equipment.
- Must be a team player committed to working in a quality, safety-conscious environment.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit ng.indeed.com.