Lutheran World Federation
The Driver is responsible for ensuring the safety and security of authorized passengers, cargo, equipment, and tools on board as well as the general maintenance of LWF motor vehicles.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Maintain the assigned motor vehicles and their accessories in good working order and clean condition and make thorough daily checks of their mechanical condition.
- Facilitate movement of staff, visitors, and authorized personnel as well as program equipment and material by driving them to and from specified destinations in a safe and secure manner.
- Maintain a daily record of trips in the daily logbook, particularly departures, particularly departures/arrivals/vehicle repairs/service fuel, and lubricants consumptions.
- Comply strictly with official highway code and traffic rules and regulations while driving as well as the relevant LWF policies and procedures.
- Regularly check road license and motor third-party insurance.
- Arrange vehicles for repair when necessary and inspect them once repaired.
- Maintain an organized travel schedule.
- Processing documents for several signatures as required by the policy.
- Providing Clerical services such as processing purchase orders.
- Providing a systematic and organized filing system for all reports both in soft copy and hard copy.
Qualifications And Experience
- KCSE certificate or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- A valid driving license
- Certified first-aider
- At least 3 years of driving experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Proper documentation skill
A person of high integrity that will model LWF/WS Kenya Somali Program core values:
- Dignity and justice
- Compassion and commitment
- Respect for diversity
- Inclusion and participation
- Transparency and accountability
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.