2XM Recruit is a leading National Provider of Recruitment & Labour Hire Services with over 10 years of experience supplying highly qualified Technical Engineering & Blue-Collar personnel to the Mining, Rail, Engineering & Construction industries across Australia.
2XM Recruit is looking Perth based skilled and unskilled fruit and veg packers one of our market-leading clients in the wholesale fresh produce industry. With facilities located in Canning Vale, our team of people works together to source, supply, and deliver quality produce and service to local, national, and international businesses.
We require the services of a passionate and reliable person to pick and pack fresh produce orders for an award-winning team.
This is a multishift position and the working hours will be across a roster between 4:00 am – 3 pm depending on the day. Casual can lead to permanent employment.
An ideal applicant should have:
- Willingness to work
- A love for Fruit and Veg
- Extensive knowledge of the fresh product
- High level of speed and accuracy
- Be willing and able to perform manual tasks including light lifting and considerable walking.
- Be able to work as part of a team or autonomously
- Enjoy meeting hourly performance deadlines
- Ability to prioritize tasks and skilled in time management
- Current license and own transportation
- Pick and process customer grocery/produce orders.
- Check orders to ensure accuracy.
- Identify and report stock issues, and product data issues in a timely manner.
- Undertake designated tasks assigned by Warehouse Manager and ad hoc warehousing duties as required.
- Stocktake activities
- Must ensure that food safety guidelines are being constantly followed during the picking, packing, and distribution of orders.
- Ensure that safety guidelines are being constantly followed in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for the quality of their own work ensuring all requirements are met and undertaking their duties in a safe and responsible manner.
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.