People Sp. z o.o.
What will you do?
- handling the telephone exchange, outgoing and incoming mail, and cooperation with couriers
- ordering articles office and food for the needs of the office
- registering guests, receiving clients, and company employees
- support for the administration department (e.g. reporting technical faults, monitoring the condition and equipment of conference rooms, keeping records of issued access cards to the office)
- administrative support for all departments of the company – e.g. organizing the shipment of documents and parcels to the company’s employees
- support in the company’s internal projects, registering and archiving all contracts in the company’s systems, registering and archiving mandate contracts
We are looking for a person who:
- He knows English at a level that allows for free communication (B1 level)
- she is well organized, independent, committed, and learns quickly
- has a high personal culture
- He is communicative and can maintain good relations with others
- has a secondary or higher education (or is in the course of extramural studies)
- experience of working at the reception desk is welcome
What have we prepared for you?
- full-time job from Monday to Friday
- employment based on a temporary employment contract
- benefits: medical care, co-financing of public transport tickets and expenses for culture, an additional day off in the year
- friendly working atmosphere
- possibility of development within the company’s structures
To apply for this job please visit people.traffit.com.