Whispering Pines Village
FULL-TIME MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY HOUSEKEEPING POSITION IS NOW OPEN!!
Working at Whispering Pines Village truly means becoming a member of our family. We believe caring for seniors is a uniquely rewarding experience and there is no better place to realize that experience than with us. We are looking for a Housekeeper to join our team!
Housekeeper Responsibilities include:
- Adheres to and conveys the philosophy of supporting dignity, privacy, independence, choice, individuality, and a home-like environment for Residents
- Monitors inventory of chemicals, supplies, and equipment needed for laundry and housekeeping tasks
- Communicates chemical, supply and equipment needs to Executive Director
- Maintains required records; uses Maintenance Request Log appropriately
- Familiarizes self with cleaning schedules of Residents’ apartments and common areas to assure completion of housekeeping tasks
- Performs housekeeping, janitorial tasks, and minor repairs as assigned
- Assures that other janitorial and repair requests are properly logged and monitors their completion
- Provides laundry services as needed and/or directed
- Observes problems, concerns, and issues observed with Resident units, the community, and the grounds and communicates them appropriately
- Observes changes in Resident status, needs, or preferences and communicate them appropriately
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in senior living or a similar environment
- Enjoy providing exceptional customer service and care to our senior residents
- Appreciate the value of being a dependable & responsible member of a greater team
- Be open-minded; willing to listen to and share new ideas
Perks of joining our team:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurance*
- 401k retirement savings plan*
- Paid time off*
- Company-paid training for career advancement**
- Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
- High School or better
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.com.