Central Technical Trainer UK (London/Leeds)
Utilising your skills in facilitation, automotive repair expertise, and field support, paired with your passion for teaching and helping others, you’ll get the opportunity to join Tesla at a time of rapid growth and innovation of our service experience.
Our company growth means that onboarding new talent and raising the technical competency of existing teams is a top priority, and you’ll be a key team member to make this happen in your region. In this role, you’ll have the support and partnership of not only the rest of the EMEA Service Training team but a global partner network of learning professionals, engineers, and field support specialists.
What You’ll Do
- Facilitate instructor-led and virtual technical training on electric vehicles equipped with complex automotive and electromechanical systems to enable employees to perform their roles safely and to Tesla’s standards.
- Manage the operations of the regional training hub including, but not limited to: training schedule, fleet management, inventory maintenance, daily operations, etc.
- Support local apprentice programs as needed, including delivering training, supporting apprentice mentors, reviewing and translating the shared curriculum, and cross-training school partner teachers where needed.
- Serve, coach, and mentor a decentralized network of Service Coaches within the market to enhance core capabilities and ensure continuous process improvement.
- Maintain close relationships with partner teams such as Technical Operations, Engineering, and regional technical and field support teams.
What You’ll Bring
- Experience performing automotive repair and strong demonstrated automotive system diagnosis and repair procedure knowledge. Experience with electric vehicles preferred.
- Training and coaching experience are strongly preferred.
- Ability to travel at least 60% of the time and has a valid driver’s license.
- Strong facilitation and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Proactive, flexible, confident, professional, and self-directed in a fast-paced environment.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.