Field Technical Trainer (Tech/ non-Tech)
Utilizing your skills in facilitation, automotive repair expertise, and field support, paired with your passion for teaching and helping others, you’ll get the opportunity to join Tesla at a time of rapid growth and innovation in our service experience.
Our company growth means that onboarding new talent and raising the technical competency of existing teams is a top priority, and you’ll be a key team member to make this happen in your country.
What You’ll Do
- Facilitate instructor-led, virtual technical training and assessments including skill sign-off for our exciting and new technicians up to senior technician level on electric vehicles equipped with complex automotive and electromechanical systems to enable employees to perform their roles safely and to Tesla’s standards.
- Able to manage training facility needs, learning needs and required admin tasks (training completions) including feedback to central team and service leadership.
- Support local apprentice programs as needed, including delivering training, supporting apprentice mentors, reviewing and translating the central curriculum, and cross-training partner schools where needed.
- Serve, coach, and mentor a network of Service Coaches within the market and ensure continuous process improvement.
- Maintain close relationships with partner teams such as Field Technical Development (FTD) and Field Technical Operations (FTO) on Training material for facilitation, Cross training and Training needs direction.
- Conduct field training needs analysis with local management and leadership.
- Support translation needs of the central curriculum and local language facilitation where needed.
What You’ll Bring
- Experience performing automotive repair and strong demonstrated automotive system diagnosis and repair procedure knowledge.
- Experience with electric vehicles preferred.
- Facilitation, training, and coaching experience are strongly preferred. (ex-coach etc.).
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time and has a valid driver’s license.
- Strong facilitation and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Proactive, flexible, confident, professional, and self-directed in a fast-paced environment.
- Native speaker of local language preferred.
- Near fluent in English (preferred).
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.