Service Supervisor – Birmingham
What to Expect
At Tesla, our Service Advisors consistently coordinate a seamless experience for customers servicing their vehicles. None of this is possible without a strong team behind the scenes, where our Parts team plays a critical role in the service operation, offering fundamental support to Technicians, Front of House, and customers.
Together they constitute Tesla’s front line and are our brand ambassadors, supporting our mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy. Service Supervisors are the front-line leaders of our Service operation.
They act as brand ambassadors, delivering an exceptional experience to customers, managing day-to-day operations as well as proactively developing team members to reach their full potential.
We hire leaders who want to run a service business and be a part of our critical mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy. Our Service Supervisors consistently deliver excellent results across both people leadership and business operations. To succeed at Tesla, you must be energetic, highly organized, and smart working as well as have a passion for true leadership and our brand.
What You’ll Do
Supervise the health and safety compliance across the center, setting the tone and always leading by example
- Oversee and lead Service Advisors and Parts Advisors to achieve KPIs including, but not limited to, customer satisfaction, productivity, Fix Right First Time, profitability, and cost savings.
- Monitor performance consistently and be responsible for quality within your team, reporting progress to management daily, together with any specific incidents.
- Motivate, lead and inspire the team in continuous improvements and efficiencies.
- Conduct regular one-to-ones and feedback sessions with team members, providing constructive and clear coaching and following up on development plans and any personnel cases.
- Identify any training needs within the team and arrange relevant training courses as required.
- Identify any roadblocks disturbing workflow and ensure that each individual has the tools and training to perform their role successfully.
- Ensure that work standards and available procedures are up-to-date, and accurate and that all work is compliant.
- Hold daily meetings with the team, outlining expectations and workload for the day ahead.
- Manage complex escalations together with your team, confidently resolving and defusing difficult conversations across all communication channels.
- Act as the main point of contact within Front of House and warehouse, connecting with customers directly if required to limit escalation cases.
- Adopt new digital tools with ease and adapt quickly to new process changes What You’ll Bring.
- Experience as a Lead Service or Parts Advisor within Tesla is preferred.
- Proven ability to lead by example and be innovative with processes and efficiencies.
- Analytical ability to understand and impact key performance indicators.
- Problem solving initiative to fix problems when they arise, but also understand why and how they happened.
- Ability and desire to lead and motivate a team, to engage and facilitate others to achieve and succeed.
- A calm, considered approach with exceptional communication skills and the ability to adapt your style dependent on whom you’re interacting with.
- Have an interest in developing yourself as a people manager and continuously grow by actively learning, self-assessing and asking for feedback.
- Possess the ability to build trust with your team and your Manager.
- Digitally savvy – ability to adopt and adapt quickly to new technology and systems.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Able to communicate, read, and write effectively in the English language, and other local languages if required.
- Must have and continue to maintain a valid driving license and safe driving record.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.