Sales Assistant/ Part-time
What To Expect
The Tesla Advisor consistently delivers an incredible educational, immersive, and exciting experience to all of our current and future customers as well as creates a memorable experience for our customers on delivery day. They constitute Tesla’s front line and are our brand ambassadors, supporting our mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy.
As a Tesla Advisor, you will support customers from the moment they walk into our showrooms to learn about Tesla to their delivery day experience. We’ve created one of the most innovative vehicles ever made, and you will help deliver an equally innovative buying and delivery experience.
To succeed at Tesla, you must be energetic, highly organized, and hard-working. You should have a passion for sustainable energy and the ability to create exceptional client experiences. While individual contributions will be recognized, teamwork is essential to achieve the highest level of success. We will reward team players who help others succeed and empower the team around them.
What You’ll Do
- Engage walk-in guests promptly, personally, and with the goal of opening the conversation and ensuring they feel welcome
- Excite, engage and educate prospective customers and current owners through calls, emails or texts and outbound events to educate them about Tesla’s product offering and answer questions
- Help Tesla maintain a healthy sales pipeline by collecting customer contact information and scheduling and copiloting Test Drives for individuals who exhibit purchase intent or potential
- Actively contribute to the achievement of monthly sales and delivery targets by achieving and exceeding individual Sales and KPI targets
- Effectively present and sell and support the delivery and installation of the entire Tesla eco-system
- Educate new owners by conducting a comprehensive vehicle orientation, tailored to the individual customer’s needs and comfort level
- Demonstrate a mastery of all Tesla products and services. Keep up with EV industry trends and local incentives
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned to meet business needs
What You’ll Bring
- Positive, enthusiastic, and passionate about the changes in the personal transportation industry
- Ability to understand and convey business issues and technical concepts
- Strong sense of team mentality and reliability
- Great attention to detail with strong organization and communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite and CRM tools
- Ability to work evening hours, weekends, and holidays in a retail environment
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.