UK Distribution Manager
We are hiring a UK Distribution Manager. In this role, the Manager of 3PL Warehouse Distribution will handle all aspects of warehousing for the Tesla UK Distribution org. This includes but is not limited to delivering products safely, accurately, on time, and on the cost to our many customers across the UK.
What You’ll Do
- Provide operational leadership across the UK fulfillment warehouses (possible multi-sites).
- Lead the UK warehouse distribution operations team(s) on the delivery of safety, service, accuracy, and cost KPIs.
- Delivers optimum performance levels on site across all areas of the operation including, but not restricted to, goods in, processing, inventory control, picking, dispatch
- Working with the transportation team to provide the best possible service and cost to our customers.
- Drive the Business Excellence & Warehouse Audit Programs for the UK warehouses.
- Partner with the Repairs and RMA teams to support the efficient and accurate receipt of returned goods.
- Ensure the Distribution Business Plans, KPIs, values, and people processes are delivered and embedded.
- Ensure all processes are described and maintained, and standard operating procedures are implemented and adhered to.
- Lead the Distribution team to attract, acquire, retain, and develop the necessary talent to continuously improve team performance and capability.
- Ensure that the Distribution network is able to support the current trading and future expansion plans.
- Effectively manage relationships with key stakeholders to deliver great service at the best possible cost.
- Lead the operational relationships with 3PL partners, where applicable, in the operations.
- Develop best-in-class operations by sharing best practices internally and externally to continuously enhance the operation and business.
What You’ll Bring
- Minimum of years of warehousing and distribution experience of which five (3-5) years are in a leadership role in logistics/distribution/supply chain.
- Multi-site warehouse experience.
- A degree in Supply Chain Management is preferred.
- Strong verbal, written, organization, and analytical skills in English/French (additional European language is a plus).
- A collaborative approach & strong team mentality.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Commercial acumen.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and manage to KPIs.
- Experience in embedding a system and change management.
- Contract / Supplier experience with strong negotiation skills.
- Continuous improvement & growth mindset.
- Proficiency in WMS (Implementation experience preferred).
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.