As a Senior Recruiter for the G & A team at Tesla, you will develop deep partnerships with your business stakeholders, your peers and our wider People team. Your business acumen, passion for recruiting and a genuine commitment to thinking outside the box are core skills needed to succeed in this role.
Strong analytical skills round off your profile, and you use data to create and influence strategies to find and hire the talent responsible for accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable energy.
What You’ll Do
- Partnering with Hiring Managers to assess talent needs and provide expertise and guidance around hiring plan and strategy, driving the full end to end recruiting cycle.
- Actively using data to shape how you work by knowing how to assess and measure your candidate funnels as well as preparing reports for your Hiring teams.
- Actively problem-solves and develops recruitment strategies for niche roles, recruiting for new teams from scratch and delivering critical hires at pace.
- Leading and contributing to process improvement projects that have an impact across the entire recruitment organization.
- Acting as a mentor and advisor for junior members of the team.
- Sourcing passive candidates through various channels and activities.
- Advocating for and driving a diverse and inclusive recruitment strategy.
- Conducting thorough behavioral-based interviews and phone screens to assess both technical baselines as well as skills necessary to be successful in the Tesla environment.
- Focusing on providing a Best in Class candidate experience at every opportunity.
- Providing training and guidance to Hiring Managers and stakeholders on recruitment processes and candidate assessments.
- Working cross-functionally with different Talent Acquisition and People teams in your region and EMEA.
What You’ll Bring
- Previous 360 recruiting experience in an agency and/or corporate environment, preferably recruiting for corporate/general and administrative roles.
- A demonstrated track record of excellence in sourcing, assessing, and hiring talent in volume.
- Proven relationship management experience with hiring teams and business partners.
- Experience creating reporting leveraging Excel.
- Digitally savvy – ability to adopt and adapt quickly to new technology and systems.
- Experience working in an agile, fast-paced environment where things change very quickly.
- The ability to adapt to constantly changing/fluctuating targets and business needs.
- Skills in offer negotiation, awareness of pertinent employment legislation and employment market trends.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.