Field Service Technician – Supercharging, Reading
As a Field Service Technician in our Energy and Charging Field Service team, you will play a vital role in making sure both our Energy Storage products and our Superchargers are operating at their best.
Our Energy Storage products are critical in solving the intermittency of renewable energy sources such as wind and solar to accelerate the transition to a greener electricity network. Our Supercharging network is the largest global, fast-charging network in the world and enables our customers to travel long distances comfortably.
In your day-to-day responsibilities, you will perform preventive maintenance, upgrades, troubleshooting, and repairs along with commissioning activities across various locations within Reading.
Are you a technician with a background in electricity and power? Do you want to be part of a fast-growing company and work with the newest technologies? Then Tesla is looking for you.
What You’ll Do
- Perform all on-site technical activities related to the installation, commissioning, repair, and maintenance of our Supercharging network around Reading and abroad when needed.
- Troubleshoot and perform root-cause analysis, both remotely and on-site.
- Act as the first point of contact to contractors.
- Analyse recurring issues and provide feedback to the engineering teams.
- Prepare, organize, and plan your own technical activities.
What You’ll Bring
- Experience as a technician in the electrical engineering field,
- Experience with Low- and Medium Voltage electrical systems, High Voltage is a plus
- A passion for renewable energy.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work independently, motivated and a proactive attitude
- Flexible towards traveling.
- Willingness to work non-routine work hours (including weekends and public holidays) when required is a must.
- Fluency in English.
- Ideal location would be anywhere near Reading.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.