Our Service Managers act in the best interest of Tesla by demonstrating sound judgment. You must have a passion for our mission, our people, and our customers. Technical acumen is required – you must develop a knowledge of all Tesla products, as well as Service systems, processes, and procedures. You will have to develop a deep understanding of the operations and challenges of your Service Centre so that you can support and inspire your team in their day-to-day work. Attitude and approach is everything.
What You’ll Bring
- Experience of working within the automotive industry is preferable, but not a must.
- Proven background as an exceptional people leader.
- Performs well in an agile, fast-paced environment where things can change very quickly.
- Proven experience of working within a business at both strategic and operational levels.
- An understanding of local legal employment rights and processes is desirable.
- Ability to adapt to constantly changing/fluctuating targets and business needs.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with other business areas, and stakeholder management.
- Strong drive to motivate a team, to engage, develop and facilitate others to achieve and succeed.
- Perform, think, and lead well under pressure.
- A calm considered approach with exceptional communication skills.
- Digitally savvy – ability to adopt and adapt quickly to new technology and systems.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Able to communicate, read, and write effectively in the English language, and other local languages if required.
- Must have and continue to maintain a valid driving license and safe driving record
- Be a leader and a team player.
- Take ownership and create a culture of trust and accountability.
- Love to change the status quo and work well in high-pressure situations. Exceptional prioritization and time management skills are essential for success.
- Be strategic and proactive. You must think and plan to give your team the tools they need to be successful.
- You have a strong technical aptitude, and a great interest to acquire in-depth knowledge about every role and process in your Service Centre. Our Service Managers lead by example and have a deep understanding of everything moving on the shop floor.
- Be self-aware, flexible, and open-minded.
- Possess a rare combination of mental agility, analytical thinking, hands-on problem solving, and a customer-service mindset.
- Be an advocate for your team and your customers. Your success depends on theirs.
- Ensure a safe working environment for both employees and customers, taking responsibility for EHS and safety training within the Service Centre
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.