Parts Advisor, Gatwick
At Tesla, our Parts Advisors play an important role in service operations, offering fundamental support to both Technicians and customers in our mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy. As a Parts Advisor, you will provide critical parts support to the Service Centre, liaise with other departments, as well as focusing on the continuous development of your skills.
We’ve created one of the most innovative vehicles ever made, and you will help ensure an equally innovative service to customers. To succeed at Tesla, you must be energetic, highly organized, and smart working. You should have a passion for the brand and the ability to thrive in a team environment.
What You’ll Do
- Source and allocate parts to service locations, technicians, and mobile technicians.
- Review jobs that are planned, receive and check the quality of the relevant parts, and ensure all paperwork is accurate.
- Accurately record parts transactions and data into the system, maintaining excellent attention to detail and escalating any issues.
- Escalate any parts issues from internal or external suppliers
- Monitor inventory within the parts system, rearranging any appointments where the parts will not be available on time if required.
- Ensure excellent organization of the warehouse to Tesla standard.
- Consistently manage the stock level, material and warranties in the system.
- Communicate any updates to technicians and Service Centers when required.
- Answer phone calls, emails and walk-ins from customers, addressing any customer concerns and ensuring an exceptional customer experience.
- Pick up and deliver parts using a van or forklift, engaging 3rd parties when necessary.
- Confidently support the technician team, collaborating with other departments when required.
- Ensure all health and safety regulations and procedures are adhered to, for both employees and customers.
- Process returned warranty parts for review
What You’ll Bring
- Proven work experience within warehousing, logistics or automotive industries.
- Ability to thrive in a team-based environment and achieve common goals.
- Willingness to learn new and innovative automotive technologies to further develop in the role.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with both internal stakeholders and customers.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, meet deadlines and solve problems.
- Basic understanding of automotive techniques related to vehicle repair
- Digitally savvy – ability to adopt and adapt quickly to new technology and systems.
- Able to communicate, read, and write effectively in the English language, and other local languages if required.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office.
- A dynamic and fast-paced environment where inclusion, learning, and collaboration are key to success.
- The chance to work with innovative technology, advanced tools, and software.
- Ongoing training and development to help you grow your skills and career.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package.
- A safe, clean, and fun work environment. Join the mission. Apply today. All applications must be submitted electronically, and contain an English CV.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.