With+ Superchargers, Tesla owns and operates the largest global, fast charging network in the world. Located on major routes near convenient amenities, Superchargers keep our customers charged when they are away from home.
As the expansion of our charging infrastructure continues to grow, we are now hiring a Project Developer to continue to develop the Supercharging network by finding and signing the best locations for our Superchargers within the UK & Ireland. In your day-to-day activities you will work on market research, prospecting potential site hosts, pitching our proposition, negotiating, and closing deals.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for building a strong strategy and developing the Supercharging network, focused on Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland & Ireland.
- Location: ideally Glasgow, Edinburgh or Belfast.
- Use data to research- and identify potential Supercharging locations.
- Connect with potential site hosts and pitch the Supercharging proposition.
- Negotiate win-win solutions and close contracts to secure our strategy and goals.
- Collaborate closely with the Deployment team who is responsible for the construction and installation of the Supercharging sites.
What You’ll Bring
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant working experience in a commercial role.
- Entrepreneurial and data-driven mindset with ability to identify and act on opportunities.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Affinity with the renewable energy sector/e-mobility and a passion to learn.
- Willingness to travel and a valid driver’s license.
- Fluency in English.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.