Service Technician Apprentice – Moss
Are you looking for a new challenge, do you want to develop on a daily basis and would you like to work at one of the most progressive brands in the world? This is your chance because we are looking for a Service Technician apprentice like you.
In this position, you will get the opportunity to develop your technical skills via a combination of exciting training programs and ongoing training on the job, provided by a Senior Technician.
What You’ll Do
- Tyre changes
- Wheel swaps.
- Fluid replenishments.
- Door handles (this is a Tesla-specific repair, it is good to know how this is performed).
- Wiper blade replacements.
- 4 Wheel alignment (understanding to know-how and all basics that involves aligning a vehicle).
- Drive unit replacements (this is a Tesla-specific repair, it is good to know how this is performed).
- Basic diagnostics.
- Body adjustments.
- Operate a variety of hand, power and shop tools.
- Perform equipment inspections and calibrations.
What You’ll Bring
- Strong sense of team mentality and reliability.
- Positive, enthusiastic and passionate about the changes in the personal transportation industry.
- Fluency in the English language is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as the ability to follow instructions as required.
- Ability to understand and convey business issues and technical concepts.
- A driver’s license with a safe driving record is preferred.
- Basic Computer skills (excel, word, outlook, web).
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.