The Account Manager – Leasing will be responsible for managing operational leasing companies and Brokers in Germany and Eastern Europe and will ensure operational readiness through developing, enhancing, and implementing B2B Sales & Delivery processes and systems in close collaboration with the EMEA HQ in Amsterdam.
You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining internal and external relationships with our customers and stakeholders in the central departments. The Account Manager – Leasing will report to the Business Sales Lead.
What You’ll Do
- Drive demand via leasing companies & brokers
- Drive our corporate customers’ and business partners’ success by acting as facilitators
- Leverage leasing company relationships to grow Tesla business sales
- Benchmark the market performance of the leasing companies’ market offering
- Actively steer leasing companies’ performance in regards to RV setting, service cost, TCO
- Set up and manage performance, conquest, and loyalty reports
- Set up and manage framework agreements with top leasing companies
- Derive decision proposals for strategic partnerships
- Actively manage the interface between business sales and business operations in regard to operational leasing
- Actively partner with the Business Sales Lead and SME Sales Lead to develop a cohesive strategy for the growth of corporate vehicle sales
- Take ownership and drive process and system enhancement for all B2B Sales processes by understanding the existing set-up, defining a target picture, and ensuring implementation of the necessary steps to get there
- Facilitate team and partner meetings regularly and effectively
- Develop and maintain comprehensive product knowledge in respect of all vehicles, processes, and business finance solutions
- Ensure customers are fulfilling their contractual obligations (e.g. payment terms)
- Perform ad-hoc duties as and when required
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience in Business-to-Business or commercial sales or in a strategic consultancy company.
- Self-starter who possesses exceptional time management skills and has great attention to detail.
- Strong ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects, and adhere to business-critical deadlines.
- Passionate dedication and ethical approach to sales management and operations.
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships and act as a well-respected, trusted partner that others want to work with.
- Strong team player, driven and passionate about Tesla’s mission.
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Solid knowledge of business-appropriate financial options and incentives.
- Fluency in English and German is required.
- Driving license.
To apply for this job please visit www.tesla.com.