Pharmacy Manager – Old Swan Liverpool
Our stores make sure our Pharmacists always receive uninterrupted breaks away from the pharmacy, to help them relax, refuel and recharge on or off-site. Our pharmacy teams are supported by trained multi-skilled colleagues from across the store, available to support when required to maintain safe staffing and flexibility.
You will be responsible for
whilst working as part of a close team, some of your responsibilities will be:
- Making sure our expertise and medicines are easily accessed, providing patient services, dispensing, and giving healthcare advice.
- Advising customers on the common signs and symptoms of cancer, heart disease, and diabetes.
- Leading, motivating, training, and developing your colleagues.
- Building working relationships with Primary Care Networks and GP surgeries.
- Carefully checking that payment claims are accurate for anything covered by the NHS.
- Using our modern planning systems to ensure we have the right number of colleagues and pharmacists on duty to meet customer needs.
You will need
- A Pharmacy Degree.
- A passion for leading and empowering a team.
- Membership of the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC).
- Pharmacists working for Tesco will have to complete a DBS check (organized by Tesco) prior to the commencement of employment.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.