Do you succeed in working under tight deadlines with minimal supervision? This accounting role may be a great fit if you’re self-driven and organized. Apply today via Robert Half for this permanent job if you meet the qualifications.
This Bookkeeper opportunity will be located in the Toronto, Ontario area and will be a permanent position. You will direct the month-end closing, reconciliation, accounts payable, and accounts receivable as the Bookkeeper.
Similarly, as the Bookkeeper you will perform cash applications, full cycle A/P, data entry, coding, and light journal entries or general ledger reconciliation. Apply for this role today!
- Look after Accounts Payable.
- Form monthly reconciliations, financial statements, and all supporting documents.
- Maintains sales tax records and creates and files quarterly payments.
- Create cash flow projections, as needed.
- Supplementary assignments when necessary.
- Lead Accounts Receivable.
- Experienced with credit card management and reconciliation.
- Set up subcontractor 1099’s, and any other IRS year-end requirements.
- Review monthly accounting close.
- Oversee monthly accounting close.
- Retain a general ledger.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Progressive accounting experience, including as a Bookkeeper preferred.
- Top-notch analytical, organizational, and vendor management skills.
- Ability to prioritize deals and adapt to quick changes while remaining diligent, and to thrive in a dynamic, high-pressure environment.
- Sharp, analytical thinking abilities, always seeking to draw connections and identify the “why”
- Self-starter and strong ethical standards.
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines.
- Be detailed, flexible, and organized.
- Journal entries experience desired.
- Command of bank reconciliations.
- Highly organized, attentive, has a sense of urgency, flexible, and able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.