Service Technician / Automotive Mechanic – Corby
We are looking for talented Automotive Technicians for Tesla’s Service Centers across UK and Ireland. At Tesla, our Mechanics are the backbone of the Service operation, supporting our mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy.
We’ve created one of the most innovative vehicles ever made, and as a Service Technician, you will help ensure an equally innovative service to our customers.
- A dynamic and fast-paced environment where inclusion, learning, and collaboration are key to success.
- The chance to work with innovative technology, advanced tools, and software.
- Ongoing training and development to help you grow your skills and career.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package including Tesla shares.
What You’ll Do
- Service, repair, and improve: Working with Tesla-specific software and tools you will be performing repairs and maintenance on all types of Tesla vehicles.
- Ensure top quality: Fix it the right the first time, we trust you to inspect our vehicles diligently before return and pre-delivery and to work with the highest quality standards.
- Communicate with customers: Contributing towards high Customer Satisfaction you will be confirming details of upcoming service appointments (pre-calls) and keeping Tesla customers regularly updated throughout the Service Visit. You will also be responsible for basic administrative tasks like supplying customers with their estimates and/or invoice.
- Collaborate: Working across teams (local and regional) you will be sharing support and best practices in order to further improve the service experience.
- Develop: Setting you up for success our dedicated in-house training teams will train you on Tesla-specific technology and the repair of Electrical Vehicles.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.