Oxford Learning Centres Inc.
Part-Time Elementary Teacher/Tutor
All Teacher-Tutors at Oxford Learning work during after-school and evening hours Mon – Thur (4:00pm – 8:00 pm) as well as Saturday mornings (9:30 am – 12:30 pm). A commitment until the end of the term in June is preferred. Continuing through the summer is even better. Your students will love working with you, and being reliable is a must.
This role is in-person. You must be able to commute to this location. This is not an online position. Vulnerable sector screening is mandatory.
We encourage you to apply if you have the majority of the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or similar certification in a relevant field.
- Fourth-year university students with extensive tutoring experience will be considered.
- Teaching certification an asset.
- Good knowledge of the current Kindergarten to Grade 8 curriculum.
- Some experience teaching/tutoring at a Kindergarten to Grade 8 (or equivalent) level.
- Strong English written and oral communication skills and ability to guide students’ understanding.
- Ability to multitask and balance working with up to three students at a time.
Responsibilities (Position Details)
You will work directly with students as an Interactive Coach with the following responsibilities:
- Teaching up to 3 students at a time at different levels.
- Teaching online and in-person.
- Following the Oxford Learning methodologies and philosophies.
- Filling in post-lesson notes.
- Completing daily student communication updates.
- Maintaining a friendly and professional manner at all times.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.