The Teaching Professional is responsible for promoting the game of golf in Bahrain through golf instruction. This position also includes leading the Junior Program with a passion for meeting new people, golf instruction, and growing the game.
- Maintain effective programs to consistently retain and grow the customer base.
- Implement and promote the Junior Golf Program, including lesson programs for different age categories and levels of ability.
- Implements private lessons to individuals or groups adhering to the standards of instruction.
- Work efficiently within the scheduling parameters for golf instruction availability.
- Exhibit a professional attitude, diplomacy, and ability to handle difficult situations.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- A passion for coaching to a wide variety of nationalities and abilities with strong communications skills.
- PGA Qualified with 1-2 years experience as a Teaching Professional.
- Further education in tuition such as TPI or any other related will be beneficial.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.