Intern Jobs in UK Visa Sposnorship
As our Sustainability Intern, you will work for a minimum of 8 weeks from July in a PAID Internship program, with the Sustainable Operations Lead on projects in our Trimble’s Science Based Target Program. These projects are likely to include: Internal Data Management (varied), GHG Inventory Calculations across Scopes 1,2&3, Renewable Energy Procurement, Energy Efficiency, Supplier Engagement, Strategic Sourcing and Business Travel policy setting.
Because of the nature of these projects, ideally, you will currently be studying towards a bachelor’s Degree in Sustainability or a related field or progressing on to a Masters’s Degree.
Whilst this role can be remote, if possible you will be within a commutable distance of our Leeds office so that you can work alongside and be mentored by our UK Sustainable Operations Lead
- Produces datasets and reports for analysis using system reporting tools..
- Performs ad hoc analysis and requests for gathering data.
- Create reports, charts, and other visualizations to tell the story of Sustainable Operations.
- Work with multiple internal stakeholders and departments, particularly facilities, to assist in the rollout of carbon reduction initiatives.
Recommended Skills & Experience
- Candidates currently in the final year of a Bachelor’s Degree or pursuing a Masters’s Degree in Sustainability or similar fields.
- Experience in renewable energy procurement and energy efficiency projects preferred.
- Experience working with a tech company’s supply chain would be advantageous but not necessary.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, primarily Excel.
- Experience with Google Workspace.
- High attention to detail with strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Track record of taking ownership of assignments and seeing them through to completion.
- Ability to collaborate with team members across different departments.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.