Hyatt Regency Toronto
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards.
Hyatt has the best to offer in the culinary field. Whether its career opportunities, job enrichment, or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
The responsibilities include assisting in overseeing Front Office and sometimes the Housekeeping area (Housekeeping & Laundry). Duties may also include training, staff development and scheduling.
- Minimum 2 years of hotel or guest service or Housekeeping experience.
- Energetic and outgoing, with a positive attitude, driven to provide outstanding guest service.
- Post-secondary degree in hospitality or tourism preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of guests, employees, and management.
- Excellent organizational, computer, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Very strong oral and written communication skills.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.