Summer Jobs in Toronto CA for Students
What will you do?
- Compile documentation and information required by the Credit Advisory Group (CAG) to commence Commercial Credit Review (CCR).
- Collect information from various host systems and liaise with team members to obtain non-host system information (e.g. Financial Statements).
- Track receipt of required documents and information.
- Ensure data integrity during file preparation and take action to correct errors in various systems (Synergy, Casper, etc.).
- Liberate time through front-end set-up administration, and communicating with Commercial Account Managers (CAM) regarding required client financials and documentation.
- Leverage various forms of automation to assist in day-to-day tasks like managing tracking sheets and ensuring timely electronic storage of documents.
- Manage incoming documents and ensure appropriate dissemination of information.
What do you need to succeed?
- Currently enrolled at a post-secondary institution with an interest in Banking Operations and enhancing the client experience.
- Proven efficient administrative and organizational skills.
- Strong MS Excel, Word, and Outlook skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, detail-oriented operations environment.
- Change management experience and ability to adapt quickly in an agile environment.
- Proven ability to independently balance priorities and have effective time management skills.
- Exposure to credit policies and regulations.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.