Summer Banking Jobs in Montreal for Foreigners
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
- Collaborate with colleagues to understand your audience and ensure the accuracy of internal communications content.
- Develop and support digital storytelling and content (i.e. blogs, banners, stories) for new products, projects, tools, processes and more.
- Develop and support content and storytelling.
- Build rapport with subject matter experts, stakeholders, and business partners in a virtual work environment.
- Measure the effectiveness of different channels and communications.
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to lead communications on a project from start to finish.
What do you need to succeed?
- Current study program in Communications, Marketing or related field.
- Passion for learning and using different software and digital communication tools.
- Strong competencies in collaboration and time management with an attention to detail.
- Quick learner with high adaptability and flexibility.
Nice to have:
- Experience writing business or project communications and/or using digital communication tools such as Canva or Camtasia.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.