Pedalheads Bike Camps Inc.
Summer Bike Camp Manager
Why you’ll love working at Pedalheads:
- Gain leadership experience.
- Meet new friends and work on a fun team.
- Work outdoors (you can wear sunglasses and comfy attire!).
- Inspire kids to believe in themselves. There is no feeling like it!
We’re looking for managers for our summer camps to join our team.
- Pedalheads site managers are responsible for managing all activities at their respective camps.
- You don’t have to be a bike expert because we provide thorough training for all our programs.
- Work dates vary based on location but range from June 1st, 2023, to September 1st.
- Click here for our camp locations:
What You’d Be Responsible For
- Camp Operations - Ensure program delivery and safety standards are maintained.
- Administration/Employee Relations - Schedule and manage camp supervisors, instructors, and volunteers and record/enter payroll hours.
- Customer Service - Engage with parents and children on site and deal with any complaints that arise.
- Experience managing, coaching, or supervising youths.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic.
- A leader that supports their team through mentorship, motivation, and hands-on leadership.
- Hold or are willing to obtain a current first aid certificate
- You have access to a bike and helmet and can ride a bike proficiently.
- You have your Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate/Documents.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.