Chevron Holdings Inc. (CHI) is a pioneer and leading multi-function Shared Services Center in the Philippines located in Makati City. With a workforce of more than 1,000, CHI delivers business services and solutions in areas such as finance, human resources, procurement, marketing support, and information technology.
Internship Opportunities at Chevron Holdings Inc.
Chevron Holdings Inc. provides an avenue for students with diverse academic backgrounds to apply their academic learnings and improve their educational experience through exposure to practical work.
There are opportunities for the students to complement their strengths to the requirements of the company. The program will help the interns build the right work behavior, and professionalism and promote a culture of teamwork.
If you are enrolled in a relevant program and have a genuine interest to pursue a career in Information Technology, you are what we are looking for.
- Graduating college students preferably pursuing a degree in Computer Science, MIS, Computer Engineering, or another Information Technology related course
- Students are required to render at least 3 months full time of internship as part of the school curriculum
- Students with proof of good moral conduct and/or endorsement from college/university
- Knowledge of basic programming/object-oriented programming language
- Displayed problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive and collaborative
Why join Chevron:
- Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies and has been doing business in the Philippines for more than 100 years
- Chevron is proudly recognized as an employer of choice, guided by a vision of diversity, inclusion, and a commitment to equal employment opportunity
- Chevron operates with the highest ethical standards and places the highest priority on the safety and health of its workforce and the protection of communities and the environment
- Chevron advocates work-life balance promotes healthy behavior in the workplace and offers employees access to various health and wellness programs
- Chevron achieves operational resiliency thru the use of technology to enable employees to work from home amidst the COVID-19 pandemic
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
To apply for this job please visit ph.indeed.com.