Pets at Home
Part Time Store Job in Leeds UK Sposnorship
Your role will be at the heart of our stores, and you will ensure our customers have a great experience that sets us apart and drives customer loyalty to our great brands.
Our Store Colleagues are critical to the success of our business. They are responsible for exceeding our customer’s expectations daily, ensuring the highest standard of pet care, and brilliant operational standards, and building strong relationships with our customers and colleagues.
We will give you the training, skills, and knowledge to provide our customers with service that reflects our goals of being the ‘Best Pet Care Business in the World’.
The candidate we are looking for is:
- Passionate about delivering great service
- Flexible. Due to the nature of working within a busy retail environment, we need you to have the ability to work a flexible shift pattern across 7 days a week. You will receive a minimum contract of set hours, but you will often be required to work more hours to cover busy periods, absences, and holidays.
- Experienced in a customer-facing environment.
- Experienced in achieving stretching targets.
- Ready to take on 12 months of industry-leading training covering all the key aspects of the role, handling and caring for Pets, Customer Service, and Health and Safety.
We reward and recognize our store colleagues in ways that matter to them.
Our benefits reflect our support of your mental, emotional, and financial well-being, both now and in the future. Here are some of our benefits that may be available to you:
- A discretional annual bonus scheme available to all hourly paid store colleagues.
- Paid Holidays: all colleagues will receive at least 28* days paid annual leave, which will rise to 33* days after 2 years (*this includes 8 bank holidays and will be pro-rata calculated on your contracted hours.
- The company will contribute at least 3.5% of your salary to your company pension plan, and most colleagues can also take advantage of our salary sacrifice pension scheme too.
- Refer a friend. If you recommend a role to someone you know, and they are offered and accept the role, you will receive £250 per placement.
- We’ve given all colleagues access to recognise and celebrate your teams and colleagues’ achievements through peer-to-peer e-cards on our online recognition and benefits platform. You can also nominate your colleagues or teams to win colleague or team of the month!
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave.
- An additional day’s paid leave for your Birthday.
- An additional day’s paid leave to welcome your new pet into your family, which we like to call your “Pet-ernity” day! (if you have a new dog, horse, or cat in the family).
- An additional day’s paid leave to carry out Your Better World Pledge day, which enables colleagues to provide significant value and non-financial support to pets, people and our planet within their local community.
- An additional week’s paid leave (pro-rata) to celebrate your wedding or civil partnership.
- A gift from us if you are expecting or adopting a baby.
- Long service awards and gifts to celebrate service anniversaries between 5 – 30 years.
- Colleagues with at least 1 years of service who are experiencing unexpected financial hardship can apply for a non-repayable grant from our Colleague Hardship Fund.
- Colleague discounts for all Pets at Home Group brands within our Pets at Home stores, The Groom Room, Vets4Pets, and online.
- Discounted pet insurance as part of our ongoing partnership with Petplan®
- We want our colleagues to share in the success of our business, which is why we offer two fantastic discretionary share plans (subject to approval) to all store colleagues within our stores and groom rooms. An award of free shares each year; and access to join our Sharesave scheme for colleagues to save a chosen amount of money every month for 3 years to purchase shares at a 20% discounted share price.
- Access to our Cycle to Work scheme to buy a tax-free bicycle, equipment, or both.
- There are lots of savings and discounts to be made on your everyday purchases with over 800 retailers and services in-store and online through our benefits platform.
- We provide you with support, information, and valuable links to manage your financial well-being. These include money tools, a budget planner, a loan calculator, financial information on budgeting, spending, credit, and borrowing, links to financial support, financial aid, and easy access to savings and loans.
- We also provide you with tools, articles, helplines, and support to help you manage your mental, physical, and emotional well-being.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.