Body Repair Quality & Compliance Specialist
Tesla is looking for Quality & Compliance Specialists to perform audits on internal and third-party repair locations to ensure that they are meeting Tesla’s standards. Your audits will help customers to receive the best service and provide the network managers with accurate information for making business decisions.
By partnering with the Body Repair Support Specialists and technical team, you will help our repair network to grow rapidly.
What You’ll Do
- Perform on-site evaluations of body shops to ensure that the location is fit for purpose.
- Analyse completed repairs to verify correct repair methods and flat rate times.
- Review insurance estimates to identify opportunities to reduce claim costs.
- Develop performance improvement plans when needed and support Regional Network managers with implementation.
- Identify opportunities for operational efficiency. This includes standardizing processes/procedures, improving resource management, and training improvements.
- Develop and implement detailed and accurate reports for the business and management team, providing visibility into performance against key business objectives and supporting business decisions
- Manage tasks and information flow using collaboration software (such as Jira, Confluence, and custom databases)
- Collaborate effectively with teammates on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Tesla is a fast-paced working environment that celebrates highly motivated individuals. We believe in working fast, learning from our failures, and making it better next time. Our team is full of people who take on tough problems, are customer focused, and have a bias for action. We celebrate reaching across boundaries to work together and achieve our mission and act with integrity. You will fit in with your strong communication skills, time management prowess, and understanding of automotive repair practices.
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years of automotive Body Repair and/or compliance experience..
- Proven ability to provide excellent customer service, and work with multiple levels of the organization from senior management to external contractors.
- Superior communication skills, written and verbal in English is required.
- Knowledge of Audatex, or other estimation software, and vehicle damage assessment experience is preferable.
- Microsoft suite at an intermediate or higher level.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under minimal guidance and direction.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work, including the public.
- Detail-oriented, with good time management skills.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with internal and external. partners.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.