We are looking for a Software Tester that is passionate about mobile apps and has strong attention to detail. In this role, you will be responsible for testing Mondly’s mobile apps on various devices and platforms. You will work closely with the development team to ensure that the mobile apps are of the highest quality, and you will also be required to create and maintain detailed test plans and test cases.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience testing mobile apps on both iOS and Android platforms. They will also have a strong understanding of the software development process and be able to work closely with developers to ensure quality products.
- Executing all levels of testing (system, integration, and regression), reviewing results, and preparing reports;
- Executing tests before production deployment and preparing reports;
- Reporting and documenting the technical issues; Tracking of the reported issues/errors/defects;
- Designing and developing automation scripts when needed;
- Designing and optimizing test scenarios and test cases for software usability, running these tests, and preparing reports;
- Optimizing test procedures that will enhance the organization and departmental service delivery, operating procedures and standards;
- Preparing suggestions to improve the quality of the application.
You are the perfect fit for this role if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field would be preferred;
- At least 2 years of experience in mobile testing (automated and manual testing) on both iOS and Android platforms;
- Experience with bug reporting and testing tools; it is an advantage if you use GitLab and Teamwork;
- Experience with automated testing tools would be a plus;
- Ambition and drive for quality and results;
- A good eye for detail and interest in technology;
- Solid collaboration skills and analytical skills;
- Ability to create clear, concise, and comprehensive test reports;
- A positive attitude and open-mindedness;
- Evident fluency in the English Language, being confident in speaking, reading, and writing communication.
What’s In It For You
- Access to our custom-made Ads Intelligence and Management tools;
- Access to Beta features/products available only for select advertisers;
- Dedicated support from top account managers in building, monitoring, and implementing strategic plans;
- An opportunity to shape the future of language learning in the international market;
- An engaging and collaborative work environment;
- Ambitious team with great objectives;
- Training and professional development;
- Possibility to work from home or remotely.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.