The health and safety of our employees and candidates are very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group.
As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfill your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support, and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organizations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfill their hopes and realize their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Software Engineer.
In this role, you will:
- Providing Monitoring HR IT Interfaces and doing application health checks, following application maintenance schedules, and communicating with stakeholders; including but not limited to:
- Understanding Application Monitoring SOPs.
- Monitoring Interfaces as per the defined processes.
- Troubleshooting system issues and escalating as appropriate,
- Communicating issues to the relevant teams.
- Managing issues to ensure timely resolution – strong time management to review current issues raised in the queue and escalate issues as needed.
- Creating KB for each issue and maintaining KBs.
- Proper coordination with various teams.
- Ability to take on, monitor, troubleshoot, and quickly resolve queries and issues.
- Ability to escalate in detail to the System Team Leader any system queries and issues that require specialist intervention.
- Raising incidents for any Vendor application issues through Vendor Support Portal.
- To proactively support the Global HR IT Function Interfaces.
- To work with relevant parties to resolve any issues with the Interfaces.
- Assisting other team members in BAU tasks.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Excellent English spoken and written communication.
- Minimum 2 years of Interface Monitoring and Application health checks.
- Minimum 1-year experience with managing administrative (system) tasks in HR Applications.
- Minimum 1-year experience in troubleshooting and Analysing issues.
- Background of a technical support environment.
- Knowledge of Learning, Resourcing, Employee Central, Performance & Rewards Management Processes
- Knowledge of Control-M, Splunk, MuleSoft & Mongo DB.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.