Python Software Engineer
Python Software Engineer Python/ Django/ AWS A Python Software engineer is needed to join an innovative sustainability tech scale up that builds ESG (environmental, social, and governance) management systems for their clients and work on the design and application of supply chain due diligence tools and procedures to ensure their clients are able to build responsible supply chains that work for people, for business, and for the planet.
They do this by offering them in: house expertise to enhance, scale, and improve efficiencies of businesses and sustainability initiatives through the cloud: based technology. Their track record includes working with the world’s biggest companies and most recognizable brands such as Apple, Microsoft, Tesla, Volvo, Tiffanys, and more As a Python software engineer you will be working on the development of their flagship products that are Python/Django applications where you will be responsible for the creation and implementation of the end:to: end solution/technical design, ultimately influencing the technical direction of their products.
- : 4+ years of commercial experience in Python as a software engineer.
- : Python/Django proficiency.
- : AWS proficiency.
- : Previous mentorship/leadership experience. Benefits:
- : Discretionary bonus.
- : Opportunity to work fully remotely.
- : Personal training budget.
- : Wellbeing budget. If you are a Python software engineer looking to make the next step in your career and contribute to a more sustainable world then please do not hesitate
- Python/ Django/ AWS Python Software Engineer
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.