C++ Software Engineer
It’s been busy times here at Helvar and as part of our growth, we are looking for a C++ Developer to join our wired development team based in our Dartford office.
If you’d be interested in shaping energy-saving lighting system solutions and in doing so helping us all create a sustainable future, then consider having a look below:
You’ll be great for this role if you are:
- an experienced C++ Software Engineer, with strong object-oriented design knowledge.
- have experience with Linux and Windows experience.
- Must be open to working with any other programming language or platform, as required.
- Must be team orientated, and work as part of a wider team.
Our team is self-managed and uses agile development practices, and whilst previous experience in this is not required, we would expect the successful candidate to be self-motivated and to actively take part in the various agile ceremonies.
Favorable additional experience:
- Web experience.
Why Work at Helvar
- A culture centered around trust, meaning you’ll get autonomy over your work in a self-managing team.
- Working in an international team (UK, Finland, and Sweden).
- We’re a family business with a friendly and supportive group of people who work in a relaxed but autonomous environment.
- We are 100 years old as a company and value stability.
- Annual personal development plans with your line leader.
- A culture that encourages innovation.
- Monthly social events such as badminton, meals, football, go-karting, drinks, and lunches (we love the pizza here!).
- Relaxed Dress code.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.