Software Developer in Test (SDET)
As a Software Engineer in Test, you will be utilizing your technical ability and passion for quality to advocate and implement a quality-focused mindset within our tribe.
This comes with a high amount of autonomy to drive new workflows and assist Engineers across the tribe to have a quality focussed mindset. We work fast and push a lot of code to production, you’ll be playing a pivotal role in ensuring that what we release is robust & resilient.
What you will do
- Advocate a quality mindset within our software engineering functions, the encouraging group responsible for ensuring the quality of the code that we release.
- Create frameworks/write tests to identify problems quickly, and robust remediation strategies to ensure they don’t reoccur.
- Engage in scoping exercises to make sure that quality is embedded in projects even before they start.
- Use the autonomy you’re given to be forward-thinking, researching, and implementing best practices as the testing landscape continues to evolve.
- Promote quality across the tribe, working cross-function to ensure alignment across not just software engineering, but also Product, Security, SRE, and more
- Work closely with the Lead QA and effectively carry out the test strategy within the tribe
What you will bring
- Experience in working with and testing microservices
- Experience implementing test automation frameworks and writing tests for UI and API
- Demonstrable a high level of competence within the coding, ideally with exposure to some of the following: C# .Net Core, Typescript, GCP, Kubernetes, helm, node js alternatively with another common language and a willingness to learn
- History of implementing reliable test automation (integration/regression/performance) into CI/CD pipeline
- Experience at all levels within the testing pyramid
- Effective communicator with the ability to influence
- Proven experience implementing quality as a mindset within a fast-moving organization.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.