Site activation specialist is responsible in this role for Site Identification/feasibility activities
- Responsible for communication with the site and follow-up where needed to collect the CDA & SSQ
- Communication with project teams following timelines to meet site selection
- Collection of documents from the site for EDP or essential documents for submission/approval
- QC Review and approval of EDP documents
- Collaboration with different stakeholders for site ready to enroll activities
- Knowledgeable about CTMS, SAW, ETMF, and other platforms and able to use them for filing and tracking of documents and communication with the site where needed
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions, and clinical research services to the life sciences industry.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.