We’ve created one of the most innovative vehicles ever made, and as a Service Technician you will help ensure an equally innovative service to our customers. Are you up for the challenge?
- Service, repair and improve: Working with Tesla specific software and advanced tools you will be performing repairs and maintenance on all types of Tesla vehicles.
- Ensure top quality: Fix it right first time, we trust you to inspect our vehicles diligently before return and pre-delivery.
- Collaborate: Working across teams (local and over the region) you will be sharing support and best practices in order to further improve the service experience.
- Develop: Setting you up for success our dedicated in-house training teams offer a blended learning strategy to help develop your technical skills. And by also sharing your own skills and knowledge with the team, you’re a part of driving the whole group forward.
- Technically experienced: You have professional experience within technical vehicle service and repairs, working within either automotive, aviation, marine or similar industry.
- A team player: You’ll be part of a diverse team that thrives on collaboration.
- Flexible: You thrive collaborating closely in diverse teams and can work in shifts to support your team.
- A good communicator: You speak and write English well, and know how to get your point across clearly and respectfully.
- Safe to drive: We require you to hold a full Norwegian driver’s license.
- A dynamic and fast-paced environment where inclusion, learning and collaboration are key to success.
- The chance to work with innovative technology, advanced tools and software..
- Ongoing training and development to help you grow your skills and career.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package.
- A safe, clean and fun workplace.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.