- Handling repair service and calibration of manual liquid handling pipette instrument
- Handling repair Service and calibration of Electronic Pipette Instruments
- Calibration through an automatic software
- Shall understand internal SOP, Forms and Formats & records
- Systematic execution and timely completion of the tasks
- Meets the productivity and throughput as per standard Norms
- Must have dedication in work/punctuality/reporting activity
- Willingness to travel
- Proficiency in English
- Diploma Holder /BE Holder with 1 to 2 years industry related experience in pipette or Instrument service and calibration
- Demonstrated ability to achieve organizational goals
- Key understanding of customer applications and workflows
- Knowledge of evaluating customer requirement
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We truly appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer an attractive salary.
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- To enable you to depend on your technical knowledge and to continuous development, we offer a wide range of training and development options.
- Attractive employee benefits
- Attractive performance bonus
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.