As our new SEO Specialist, you would perform SEO audits, develop and optimize UX functions, metadata, and content for a global website as well as provide SEO support to local markets on different continents.
Your tasks would also include working with analytic tracking optimization projects, dashboards, GA4 property integration, and cookie consent and privacy matters. You would be free to work either remotely or in our offices in Helsinki, Turku or London. It would be ideal if you could visit Helsinki every now and then if needed.
Qualifications that ensure your success:
- In-depth understanding of SEO overall (search engine algorithms, on-site and off-site, technical etc.).
- Experience in defining and executing long-term global technical SEO strategies to grow multi-country and multi-language audiences.
- Knowhow on how to monitor the health of multiple websites through tools and data from Google Search Console, SEMRUSH, Screaming Frog, Page Speed Insights, Lighthouse and Google Analytics.
- Ability to recommend strategic changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords/search entities.
- Knowledge of content marketing and optimization as well as social media marketing.
- Proven analytical skills and experience in using SEO tools and other web analytics tools.
- Experience in reporting on web traffic/site analytics, landing page and content performance, and competitive keyword performance/research.
- Background in analytics tracking & reporting tools. Google Data studios, Power BI, Google tag manager, Excel etc.
- Knowledge of A/B and multivariant testing, understanding of customer journeys and a strong interest in improving UX and usability.
- Ability to identify and develop KPI frameworks and campaign goals.
- Ability to identify critical conversion and drop-off points and optimize user funnels.
- Experience in Google marketing platforms tools management.
- Fluent English, fluency in Finnish would be a bonus
What we offer you in addition to an excellent position in our Data & Analytics team:
- Great team of highly skilled, supportive and experienced professionals.
- International, English-speaking, diverse and inclusive equal opportunity workplace.
- Possibility to grow as a professional with a wide range of learning opportunities.
- Extensive occupational healthcare plan.
- Culture, sport, and wellness benefits.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.