IndiGo (InterGlobe Aviation Ltd)
- Will work directly under the CMO.
- Responsible for running and maintaining the Medical Team automation Process to improve efficiency, transparency, tracking & accounting of all Medical Team operations.
- Maintaining BA or psychoactive testing data for all airport base locations by coordinating with paramedics.
- Support the medical team to ensure the successful execution of Testing services at the Airport
- Create or manage existing documents, and have an understanding of policy/circulars/sop.
- Ability to create weekly, monthly, and Quarterly BA testing reports and psychoactive testing reports.
- Responsible for running and maintaining the Medical Portal updating all the documents and keeping the medical portal updated.
- Help shape timelines and milestones across projects, identify areas of synergy or dependency, evaluate the progress of projects /team velocity, and adjust as required to keep the project or work on track.
- Help identify issues and risks. Work with the Medical team to plan mitigations and options for the risks/ issues identified as well as keep stakeholders informed.
- Ability to generate reports of Audit findings to help in on-time closer.
- Apply statistical analysis and visualization expertise to own and deliver end-to-end analytical solution development on the existing safety process for Medical Team.
- Work with regional and central stakeholders and teams across multiple geographic areas to prioritize tasks.
- Manage and supervise administrative and daily program operations, complying with policies and regulations.
- Develop and maintain strong collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a full mutual understanding of strategic and delivery objectives.
- Working closely with the CMO and Assoc Dir so as to meet the requirements of IT and programming of the Medical Team.
- B.Tech or MBA
- 2-3 years of work experience, preferably in an operations or consulting background, and some experience in the aviation industry.
- Ability to analyze data to identify points of failure and success areas
- Ability to take up high ownership to plan and deliver on business-related goals
- Individual who has worked in this field is preferred
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.