What We Offer
- Casual position – earn a minimum of $31.23 per hour, plus penalties & super.
- Flexible work with 12-hour shifts on a 24/7 roster pattern, operating 365 days a year, including public holidays.
- Work for our global financial client, in their Corporate Headquarters in Sydney CBD.
- Once you’re employed, we offer uncapped $500 bonuses for referring a friend or colleague that becomes a G4S employee.
In this role, you will be responsible for several duties such as
Our client is a renowned global finance company with a corporate office in Sydney CBD. This Security Concierge position, responsible for access control and customer service of the facility, will work closely with our security team leader during business hours but will be required to work independently during night and weekend shifts.
We are keen to hear from those that have corporate security experience, a customer service focus, and fantastic verbal and written communication skills. We are also seeking staff who ideally have experience with access control systems such as Gallagher, Honeywell, or Lenel.
- Usage of access control systems, and monitoring of CCTV systems.
- Administration tasks, including usage of the basic Microsoft Office suite.
- Tracking new hire pre-employment screening and processing access pass creation.
- Providing fantastic reception-based customer services, such as greeting visitors, clients, and our client’s employees.
- Acting as the primary point of contact for general security-related inquiries at the service desk and reporting all security incidents to local management or regional security.
- Identity checks and issuing access passes for staff when required.
- Undertaking compliance checks and supporting the clear desk policy.
- Happy to undergo our client’s pre-employment clearance process, which can take approx. 4-8 weeks for approval.
- Current NSW Class 1 Security Licence.
- Current First Aid qualification (done in the past 3 years).
- NSW Driver’s license.
- Fully vaccinated against Covid-19 (2 doses).
- Computer literacy, including the ability to use the Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience working with security systems, including Gallagher, Honeywell, or Lenel.
Perks And Benefits
- Your Health – Free flu shots. Free health assessments. Free psychology.
- Your Finances – Uncapped $500 bonuses via our Refer a Friend scheme. Salary sacrificing.
- Your Community – Paid volunteer days. Matched fundraising. Charitable grants.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.